***Covid-19 travel restrictions related cancellations***
Sun Peaks Lodge allows free cancellation outside of 2 days of arrival and will refund any prepayments made to the guests credit card in the event government health authorities are advising against non-essential travel due to COVID-19 for or during the guest's reservation and currently in place until Feb 5, 2021. Guests must cancel the reservation the same way it was made. Cancellations within 2 days of arrival for any reason, incl. Covid related, will be charged a cancellation fee equal to the full stay's price including taxes.
To guests who have been registered to an official sports event in Sun Peaks and government health authorities give the order that such events are to be cancelled (proof of registration must be provided to Sun Peaks Lodge) the same policy will apply.
All season discount- stay 2 nights or longer, receive 5% off with promo code: Online
We currently only take reservations via our website, not over the phone. Get the best room rates online on our website*. Please make sure, you book your lift passes well in advance online at sunpeaksresort.com, as there will be no sales of tickets at the tickets window and only a limited number of passes will be available each day.
*Conditions for discounts with promo codes are only available for new online bookings on this website, blackout dates apply and discounts are subject to availability and can't be combined with any other offers. Please click here to review our hotel and cancellation policies
Sun Peaks Lodge - A warm and casual experience in the middle of Sun Peaks!
The Sun Peaks Lodge, a family operated hotel, offers traditional hotel rooms in our main building and studios with kitchenettes, some with lofts, in our new adjacent building. The Lodge is located in the heart of the quaint village of Sun Peaks. Convenient to everything. Just steps away from the chairlift for skiing (ski in-ski out), hiking and biking and the 18-hole Golf Course. Village shops & restaurants are located directly outside the front door.
Sun Peaks Lodge offers the following amenities. Please note, due to Covid-19 some amenities might not be available:
- Ski in - Ski out location in the village centre, not even a minute to the lift for skiing, riding, hiking and biking
- Steakhouse Restaurant opening Dec 11, 2020 for dinner. Limited takeout available. Reservation requests can be done here or call us at 250-578-7878
- Complimentary Wireless internet in public areas, each room and studio
- Computer station ($) (currently not available)
- King-Deluxe Room with Jet Tub for two
- Comfortable Comfort rooms with 1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds
- Deluxe rooms with 1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds and Sofa Bed
- Renovated Comfort Studios with kitchenette, 1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds
- Renovated Deluxe Studios with kitchenette and Sofa Bed
- Renovated Deluxe Loft Studios with kitchenette and Sofa Bed
- Flat screen Optik TV, duvets, fridge, private safe, phone with voice mail, coffee maker, complimentary coffee and tea, kettle, iron and ironing board, Microwave on request and DVD player on request
- Renovated bathrooms with walk in showers featuring rain shower and handheld shower, safety grab bar, hairdryer and ECO friendly amenities
- Views to the quaint village or Mt. Morrisey
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Additional amenities during the ski season (Dec-Mar):
- Fondue Stube opening Dec 12, 2020. Please call us at 250-578-7878 for your reservation.
- Hot Tub, Sauna, Steam Room, European style relax room (currently closed)
- Ski storage with waxing table
- McSporties Ski Rental
Covid -19 update - what to expect at Sun Peaks Lodge
COVID-19 presents a challenge for businesses such as ours, where human interaction and connection is core to our employee’s and guest’s experience. While Sun Peaks Lodge’s regular cleaning protocols are extremely thorough, we have put additional protocols in place to help to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please review our Covid-19 Safety Plan here for more detailed information.
Restrictions are in place and not all amenities are available. You can expect to see evolved procedures in every area of the hotel, which may include the following:
- Front Desk: Reduced contact at check-in and contact less check-out. We require to have only 1 guest to come to the Front Desk for check-in. Upon check-in the main guests credit card (not a debit card) will be added to the guest file and a $100 damage deposit pre-authorization will be taken. All additional payments like parking will be charge to the credit card and the invoice will be signed, so upon check out, you only drop the keys. Screens, hand sanitizer stations, sanitized key-cards and pens are provided. Please wear a mask.
- Guest Room: Removal of decorative and non-essential items, i.e. throw pillows and blankets. Enhanced cleaning/disinfection protocols. We do not provide Housekeeping service during a guest stay. Guest must follow public orders.
- Lobby: Additional disinfection of high touch surfaces, social distancing, ‘last cleaned’ charts, hand sanitizer stations, masks are required.
- Wellness Area: Hot tub, sauna and steam room are currently closed.
- Restaurants: The Steakhouse and the Fondue Stube will be open for dinner only and have enhanced cleaning protocols and Covid-19 safety plans. Masks must be worn, unless guests are seated. Max. number of guests on one table is 6. Limited seating is available. Please provide a cell phone number and email. Please be patient with our staff as we try our best during these difficult times.
Check rates and availability now or call us toll free at 1-877-754-7751 or 1-250-578-7878.