Limited time Special: use the Promo Code Black Friday for up to 30% discount on selected rooms/studios and selected dates. For new bookings only. Subject to availability.
We take reservations via this website, where you get the best rates. Due to current limited Front Desk hours we are not able to take reservations by phone/email. To check rates and availability just enter your dates above. Min. stay of 2-5 nights apply to studios for winter bookings and min. of 2-3 nights apply for hotel rooms over the Christmas break and the Family day weekend. Please click here to review our hotel and cancellation policies. Lift passes are available online at www.sunpeaksresort.com. Please book in advance, not being able to get a pass, is not a reason for cancellation. Please follow PHO orders/guidelines . Some amenities might not be available, please see below for details. Housekeeping will not be provided during your stay, however fresh towels etc. are available at the Front Desk.
***Update on winter cancellation/payment policies due to BC road conditions***
For arrival dates between Dec 10, 2021 and Dec 31, 2021 there is a special 7 day cancellation policy for all Rate codes. Cancellations made 8 days before arrival day are free of charge. Cancellations made within 7 days of arrival are fully charged to the credit card within 7 days of arrival and are non-refundable. Reservations still have to be cancelled on the same website they have been made.
Sun Peaks Lodge - A warm and casual experience in the middle of Sun Peaks!
The Sun Peaks Lodge, a family operated hotel, offers traditional hotel rooms in our main building and studios with kitchenettes, some with lofts, in our new adjacent building. The Lodge is located in the heart of the quaint village of Sun Peaks. Convenient to everything. Just steps away from the chairlift for skiing (ski in-ski out), hiking and biking and the 18-hole Golf Course. Village shops & restaurants are located directly outside the front door.
Sun Peaks Lodge offers the following, please note, due to Covid-19 some amenities might not be available:
- Ski in - Ski out location in the village centre, not even a minute to the lift for skiing, riding, hiking and biking
- Parking. We offer underground parking for cars and SUV's only for $15 per night, per vehicle, plus GST. Underground parking is limited and can be reserved. We also offer on site outside parking for $10 per night, per vehicle, plus GST, first come - first serve, no in-out privileges. The free parking option is located on our overflow parking lot on P2 (public parking lot) about a 5 min. walk back. Regardless where you park, please first come to the Front Desk, so we can let you know, what is available.
- Steakhouse Restaurant. Click here for more details and hours of operations. Reservation requests can be done here or call us at 250-578-7878.
- Complimentary Wireless internet in public areas, each room and studio
- Flat screen Optik TV, duvets, fridge, private safe, phone with voice mail, coffee maker, complimentary coffee and tea, kettle, iron and ironing board, Microwave on request and DVD player on request
- Renovated bathrooms with walk in showers featuring rain shower and handheld shower, safety grab bar, hairdryer and ECO friendly amenities
- Views to the quaint village or Mt. Morrisey (rooms or studios on either side can be requested, but are not guaranteed)
- King-Deluxe Room with Jet Tub for two
- Comfortable Comfort rooms with 1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds
- Deluxe rooms with 1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds and Sofa Bed
- Renovated Comfort Studios with kitchenette, 1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds
- Renovated Deluxe Studios with kitchenette and Sofa Bed
- Renovated Deluxe Loft Studios with kitchenette and Sofa Bed
- Table Fans in comfort rooms and studio (no AC)
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Computer station ($) (currently not available)
Additional amenities only available between Dec and Mar:
- Fondue Stube: Click here for more details and hours of operations. Reservation requests can be done here or call us at 250-578-7878.
- Wellness Area: Hot Tub, Sauna, Steam Room, European style relax room. Open 2pm to 10pm. Subject to change without notice (no refund if closed). Capacity restrictions apply. We do not take time slot reservations.
- Ski storage with waxing table
- McSporties Ski Rental
Covid -19 update - what to expect at Sun Peaks Lodge
Sun Peaks Lodge’s regular cleaning protocols are extremely thorough. In order to protect our employees and guests we follow our Covid-19 safety Protocol, based on our Covid-19 Safety Plan and some services might not be available. Thank you for your understanding. For information please read our Covid-19 Safety Protocol here .
Restrictions are in place and not all amenities and services are available.
- Front Desk: Reduced hours and contact at check-in and contact less check-out. We ask to have only one guest to come to the Front Desk for check-in. Upon check-in the main guests credit card (not a debit card) will be added to the guest file and a $100 damage deposit pre-authorization will be taken. All additional payments like parking will be charge to the credit card and the invoice will be signed, so upon check out, you only drop the keys. Screens, hand sanitizer stations, sanitized key-cards are provided.
- Guest Room: Removal of decorative and non-essential items, i.e. throw pillows and blankets. Enhanced cleaning/disinfection protocols. We do not provide Housekeeping service during a guest stay.
- Lobby: Disinfection of high touch surfaces, hand sanitizer stations.
- Wellness Area: Hot tub, sauna and steam room are open 2pm to 10pm. Subject to change without notice (no refund if closed). Capacity restrictions apply.
- Restaurants: The Steakhouse and Fondue Stube are open during the winter. Limited seating is available. Please make a reservation to avoid disappointment. PHO orders must be followed. Proof of vaccination and ID must be provided.
Check rates and availability now or call us toll free at 1-877-754-7751 or 1-250-578-7878.