Sun Peaks Lodge
A warm and casual experience in the middle of Sun Peaks!
Get the best room rates online on our website. Stay 2 nights or longer receive 5% with Promo Code: Online . Only available for online bookings on this website and blackout dates apply and offer is subject to availability and applies to new bookings only.
Please make sure, you book your lift passes well in advance online at sunpeaksresort.com, as there will be no sales of tickets at the tickets window and only a limited number of passes will be available each day.
The Sun Peaks Lodge, a family operated hotel, offers traditional hotel rooms in our main building and studios with kitchenettes, some with lofts, in our new adjacent building. The Lodge is located in the heart of the quaint village of Sun Peaks. Convenient to everything. Just steps away from the chairlift for skiing (ski in-ski out), hiking and biking and the 18-hole Golf Course. Village shops & restaurants are located directly outside the front door.
We are ready to welcome you, when you are ready (COVID-19 update)
COVID-19 presents a challenge for businesses such as ours, where human interaction and connection is core to our employee’s and guest’s experience. We understand the necessity of prioritizing guest and employee’s safety at this time and our goal is to respect the processes and protocols while ensuring a warm and casual experience. In order to protect employees and guests, we have developed COVID-19 Safety Plan, best practices and processes which are implemented at our property. We ask all guests to respect physical distancing, exercise personal hygiene best practices, and to follow authorities’ orders. Regular cleaning of all common areas, guest rooms and work rooms is essential to protect the health and safety of guests and employees from COVID-19. While Sun Peaks Lodge’s regular cleaning protocols are extremely thorough, we have put additional protocols in place to help to prevent the spread of COVID-19. You can expect to see evolved procedures in every area of the hotel, which may include:
Front Desk: Reduced contact at check-in and check-out, front desk screens, sanitizer stations, sanitized key-cards and pens.
Guest Room: Removal of decorative and non-essential items, i.e. throw pillows and blankets. Enhanced cleaning/disinfection protocols. We do not provide Housekeeping service during a guest stay.
Lobby: Additional disinfection of high touch surfaces, social distancing, ‘last cleaned’ charts.
Wellness Area: Hot tub, sauna and steam room are currently closed.
Restaurants: The Steakhouse and the Fondue Stube are planned to be open as of December with an enhanced cleaning protocol and Covid-19 safety plan.
More information on what we do to keep our guests and employees safe can be found here on our website.
Sun Peaks Lodge offers the following amenities. Please note, due to Covid-19 some amenities might not be available:
- Ski in - Ski out location in the village center, not even a minute to the lift for skiing, riding, hiking and biking
- Steakhouse Restaurant for dinner - please call 250-578-7878 for reservations Click here for opening hours
- Fondue Stube - please call 250-578-7878 for reservations
- Complimentary Wireless internet in public areas, each room and studio
- Computer station ($) currently not available
- King-Deluxe Room with Jet Tub for two
- Comfortable Comfort rooms with 1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds
- Deluxe rooms with 1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds and Sofa Bed
- Renovated Comfort Studios with kitchenette, 1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds
- Renovated Deluxe Studios with kitchenette and Sofa Bed
- Renovated Deluxe Loft Studios with kitchenette and Sofa Bed
- Flat screen Optik TV, duvets, fridge, private safe, phone with voice mail, coffee maker, complimentary coffee and tea, kettle, iron and ironing board, Microwave on request and DVD player on request
- Renovated bathrooms with walk in showers featuring rain shower and handheld shower, safety grab bar, hairdryer and ECO friendly amenities
- Views to the quaint village or Mt. Morrisey
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Additional amenities during the ski season (Dec-Mar):
- Steakhouse Restaurant for dinner
- Fondue Stube for dinner (winter only)
- Hot Tub, Sauna, Steam Room, European style relax room (currently not available)
- Ski storage with waxing table
- McSporties Ski Rental
Check rates and availability now or call us toll free at 1-877-754-7751 or 1-250-578-7878.