We currently take reservations only via our website, not over the phone. Get the best room rates here on this website. To check rates and availability just enter your dates above.
Summer Special: Getaway Deal - Get a 20% discount using our Promotional Code: Getaway
Not valid for all room categories and blackout dates may apply. Subject to availability and can't be combined with any other offers. Please click here to review our hotel and cancellation policies. Lift passes are available online at www.sunpeaksresort.com. Please book in advance, not being able to get a pass, is not a reason for cancellation.
Sun Peaks Lodge - A warm and casual experience in the middle of Sun Peaks!
The Sun Peaks Lodge, a family operated hotel, offers traditional hotel rooms in our main building and studios with kitchenettes, some with lofts, in our new adjacent building. The Lodge is located in the heart of the quaint village of Sun Peaks. Convenient to everything. Just steps away from the chairlift for skiing (ski in-ski out), hiking and biking and the 18-hole Golf Course. Village shops & restaurants are located directly outside the front door.
Sun Peaks Lodge offers the following, please note, due to Covid-19 some amenities might not be available:
- Ski in - Ski out location in the village centre, not even a minute to the lift for skiing, riding, hiking and biking
- Parking. We offer underground parking for cars and SUV's only for $15 per night, per vehicle, plus GST. Underground parking is limited and can be reserved. We also offer on site outside parking for $10 per night, per vehicle, plus GST, first come - first serve, no in-out privileges. The free parking option is located on our overflow parking lot on P2 (public parking lot) about a 5 min. walk back. Regardless where you park, please first come to the Front Desk, so we can let you know, what is available.
- Steakhouse Restaurant. Opening June 18 till beginning of September for dinner. Reservation requests can be done here or call us at 250-578-7878
- Complimentary Wireless internet in public areas, each room and studio
- Flat screen Optik TV, duvets, fridge, private safe, phone with voice mail, coffee maker, complimentary coffee and tea, kettle, iron and ironing board, Microwave on request and DVD player on request
- Renovated bathrooms with walk in showers featuring rain shower and handheld shower, safety grab bar, hairdryer and ECO friendly amenities
- Views to the quaint village or Mt. Morrisey (rooms or studios on either side can be requested, but are not guaranteed)
- King-Deluxe Room with Jet Tub for two
- Comfortable Comfort rooms with 1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds
- Deluxe rooms with 1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds and Sofa Bed
- Renovated Comfort Studios with kitchenette, 1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds
- Renovated Deluxe Studios with kitchenette and Sofa Bed
- Renovated Deluxe Loft Studios with kitchenette and Sofa Bed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Computer station ($) (currently not available)
Additional amenities only available between Dec and Mar:
- Fondue Stube. Please call us at 250-578-7878 for your reservation.
- Hot Tub, Sauna, Steam Room, European style relax room (currently closed due to Covid-19)
- Ski storage with waxing table
- McSporties Ski Rental
Covid -19 update - what to expect at Sun Peaks Lodge
COVID-19 presents a challenge for businesses such as ours, where human interaction and connection is core to our employee’s and guest’s experience. While Sun Peaks Lodge’s regular cleaning protocols are extremely thorough, we have put additional protocols in place to help to prevent the spread of COVID-19. For information please read our Covid-19 Safety Plan here .
Restrictions are in place and not all amenities (like hot tub, sauna and steam room) are available. You can expect to see evolved procedures in every area of the hotel, which may include the following:
- Front Desk: Reduced hours and contact at check-in and contact less check-out. We require to have only one guest to come to the Front Desk for check-in. Upon check-in the main guests credit card (not a debit card) will be added to the guest file and a $100 damage deposit pre-authorization will be taken. All additional payments like parking will be charge to the credit card and the invoice will be signed, so upon check out, you only drop the keys. Screens, hand sanitizer stations, sanitized key-cards and pens are provided. Please wear a mask.
- Guest Room: Removal of decorative and non-essential items, i.e. throw pillows and blankets. Enhanced cleaning/disinfection protocols. We do not provide Housekeeping service during a guest stay. Guest must follow public orders.
- Lobby: Additional disinfection of high touch surfaces, social distancing, ‘last cleaned’ charts, hand sanitizer stations, masks are required.
- Wellness Area: Hot tub, sauna and steam room are currently closed.
- Restaurants: The Steakhouse and the Fondue Stube have enhanced cleaning protocols and Covid-19 safety plans. Masks must be worn, unless guests are seated. Max. number of guests on one table is 6. Limited seating is available. Please provide a cell phone number and email. Please be patient with our staff as we try our best during these difficult times. Please check Steakhouse opening hours here, and Fondue Stube opening hours here subject to change without notice.
Check rates and availability now or call us toll free at 1-877-754-7751 or 1-250-578-7878.