To check rates and availability just enter your dates above. Min. nights may apply and studios have min. stay of 2 nights.. Please click here to review our hotel and cancellation policies, which apply during the pandemic. Lift passes are available online at www.sunpeaksresort.com. Some amenities and services might not be available due to Covid-19 and labour shortage. Due to limited Front Desk hours we are not able to take reservations by phone/email. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Sun Peaks Lodge - A warm and casual experience in the middle of Sun Peaks!
The Sun Peaks Lodge, a family operated hotel, offers traditional hotel rooms in our main building and studios with kitchenettes, some with lofts, in our new adjacent building. The Lodge is located in the heart of the quaint village of Sun Peaks. Convenient to everything. Just steps away from the chairlift for skiing (ski in-ski out), hiking and biking and the 18-hole Golf Course. Village shops & restaurants are located directly outside the front door.
Sun Peaks Lodge offers the following, please note, due to Covid-19 some amenities might not be available:
- Ski in - Ski out location in the village centre, not even a minute to the lift for skiing, riding, hiking and biking
- Steakhouse Restaurant: Click here for more details and hours of operations. Reservation requests can be done here or call us at 250-578-7878.
- Wellness Area: Hot Tub, Sauna, Steam Room, European style relax room. Open as of May 20, 2022 from 2pm to 10pm. Subject to change without notice (no refund if closed).
- Complimentary Wireless internet in public areas, each room and studio
- Bike Storage available, own lock is mandatory to lock the bikes. We don't allow bikes in rooms or studios.
- Parking. We offer underground parking for cars and SUV's only for $15 per night, per vehicle, plus GST. Underground parking is limited and can be reserved. We also offer on site outside parking for $10 per night, per vehicle, plus GST, first come - first serve, no in-out privileges. Regardless where you park, please first come to the Front Desk, so we can let you know, what is available.
- Flat screen Optik TV, duvets, fridge, private safe, phone with voice mail, coffee maker, complimentary coffee and tea, kettle, iron and ironing board, Microwave on request and DVD player on request
- Renovated bathrooms with walk in showers featuring rain shower and handheld shower, safety grab bar, hairdryer and ECO friendly amenities
- Views to the quaint village or Mt. Morrisey (rooms or studios on either side can be requested, but are not guaranteed)
- King-Deluxe Room with Jet Tub for two
- Comfortable Comfort rooms with 1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds
- Deluxe rooms with 1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds and Sofa Bed
- Renovated Comfort Studios with kitchenette, 1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds
- Renovated Deluxe Studios with kitchenette and Sofa Bed
- Renovated Deluxe Loft Studios with kitchenette and Sofa Bed
- Table Fans in comfort rooms and studio (no AC)
- Computer station ($) (currently not available)
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Additional amenities only available between Dec and Mar:
- Fondue Stube: Click here for more details and hours of operations. Reservation requests can be done here or call us at 250-578-7878.
- Ski storage with waxing table
- McSporties Ski Rental
Covid -19 update - what to expect at Sun Peaks Lodge
Sun Peaks Lodge’s regular cleaning protocols are extremely thorough. Restrictions are in place and not all amenities and services are available.
- Front Desk: Reduced hours (check in available between 3pm and 7pm) and reduced contact at check-in and contact less check-out. All additional payments like parking will be charge to the credit card upon check in and the invoice will be signed, so upon check out, you only drop the keys. Screens, hand sanitizer stations, sanitized key-cards are provided.
- Guest Room: Removal of decorative and non-essential items, i.e. throw pillows and blankets. Enhanced cleaning/disinfection protocols. We do not provide Housekeeping service during a guest stay. Please contact the Front Desk for fresh towels, coffee, bathroom amenities etc. during the Front Desk hours of 3pm to 7pm.
- Lobby: Disinfection of high touch surfaces, hand sanitizer stations.
- Steakhouse: Limited seating is available due to ongoing labour shortages. Please make a reservation to avoid disappointment.
Please be patient with our staff as we try our best during these difficult times.