We currently only take reservations via our website, not over the phone. Get the best room rates online on our website.
Black Friday deal save 30% on selected dates and rooms/studios with Promo Code: Black Friday.
Only available for online bookings on this website and blackout dates apply and offer is subject to availability and applies to new bookings only and can't be combined with any other offers.
If you stay 2 nights or longer receive a 5% discount with Promo Code: Online . Only available for online bookings on this website and blackout dates apply and offer is subject to availability and applies to new bookings only and can't be combined with any other offers.
Please make sure, you book your lift passes well in advance online at sunpeaksresort.com, as there will be no sales of tickets at the tickets window and only a limited number of passes will be available each day.
*Covid-19 related cancellations*
In the event government health authorities are advising against non-essential travel due to COVID-19 for or during the guests reservation/stay dates, Sun Peaks Lodge will refund for any unused room nights, which have been charged to the guests credit card. The same will apply if the guests have been registered to an official sports event in Sun Peaks and government health authorities give the order that such events are to be cancelled. Proof of registration must be provided to Sun Peaks Lodge.
COVID-19 presents a challenge for businesses such as ours, where human interaction and connection is core to our employee’s and guest’s experience. While Sun Peaks Lodge’s regular cleaning protocols are extremely thorough, we have put additional protocols in place to help to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please review our Covid-19 Safety Plan here for more detailed information. Restrictions are in place and not all amenities are available. You can expect to see evolved procedures in every area of the hotel, which may include the following:
- Front Desk: Reduced contact at check-in. We require to have only 1 guest to come to the Front Desk for check-in, upon check-in all additional payment like parking will be charge to the credit card and the invoice will be signed, so upon check out, you only drop the keys. Screens, hand sanitizer stations, sanitized key-cards and pens are provided. Please wear a mask.
- Guest Room: Removal of decorative and non-essential items, i.e. throw pillows and blankets. Enhanced cleaning/disinfection protocols. We do not provide Housekeeping service during a guest stay. Guest must follow public orders. The gathering of more than six guests in addition to the occupants in vacation accommodation is prohibited.
- Lobby: Additional disinfection of high touch surfaces, social distancing, ‘last cleaned’ charts, hand sanitizer stations, masks are required.
- Wellness Area: Hot tub, sauna and steam room are currently closed.
- Restaurants: The Steakhouse and the Fondue Stube will have enhanced cleaning protocols and Covid-19 safety plans. Masks must be worn, unless guests are seated. Max. number of guests on one table is 6. Limited seating is available. Please provide a cell phone number. We will text or call you, once the table is ready and we will let you in. Credit cards details will be required for any New Years Eve reservation. No shows will be charged. Please be patient with our staff as we try our best during these difficult times.
Sun Peaks Lodge
A warm and casual experience in the middle of Sun Peaks!
The Sun Peaks Lodge, a family operated hotel, offers traditional hotel rooms in our main building and studios with kitchenettes, some with lofts, in our new adjacent building. The Lodge is located in the heart of the quaint village of Sun Peaks. Convenient to everything. Just steps away from the chairlift for skiing (ski in-ski out), hiking and biking and the 18-hole Golf Course. Village shops & restaurants are located directly outside the front door.
Sun Peaks Lodge offers the following amenities. Please note, due to Covid-19 some amenities might not be available:
- Ski in - Ski out location in the village centre, not even a minute to the lift for skiing, riding, hiking and biking
- Steakhouse Restaurant planned opening Dec 11, 2020 for dinner. Reservation requests can be done here
- Complimentary Wireless internet in public areas, each room and studio
- Computer station ($) (currently not available)
- King-Deluxe Room with Jet Tub for two
- Comfortable Comfort rooms with 1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds
- Deluxe rooms with 1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds and Sofa Bed
- Renovated Comfort Studios with kitchenette, 1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds
- Renovated Deluxe Studios with kitchenette and Sofa Bed
- Renovated Deluxe Loft Studios with kitchenette and Sofa Bed
- Flat screen Optik TV, duvets, fridge, private safe, phone with voice mail, coffee maker, complimentary coffee and tea, kettle, iron and ironing board, Microwave on request and DVD player on request
- Renovated bathrooms with walk in showers featuring rain shower and handheld shower, safety grab bar, hairdryer and ECO friendly amenities
- Views to the quaint village or Mt. Morrisey
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Additional amenities during the ski season (Dec-Mar):
- Fondue Stube for dinner planned opening Dec 12, 2020. We are currently not taking reservations.
- Hot Tub, Sauna, Steam Room, European style relax room (currently closed)
- Ski storage with waxing table
- McSporties Ski Rental
Check rates and availability now or call us toll free at 1-877-754-7751 or 1-250-578-7878.