A warm casual experience with a touch of luxury…
The Sun Peaks Lodge, a family operated hotel, is located in the heart of the quaint village of Sun Peaks. Convenient to everything. Just steps away from the chairlift for skiing (ski in-ski out), hiking and biking and the 18-hole Golf Course. All the village shops & restaurants are located directly outside the front door.
Book online now, rates start at $74.25 Prepay and our winter rates are online. Save up to 25%. Some savings are only available for a limited time and some are only for our Newsletter subscribers. Sign up before August 30, 2014 to get the private package code.
Sun Peaks Lodge offers:
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff
- Ski in – Ski out location, just a minute to the lift for skiing, riding, hiking and biking
- 9 King Bed rooms, 34 Double Queen guest rooms
- 1 Jacuzzi-Suite (call us to book 250-578-7878!)
- Renovated, comfortable, well equipped rooms
- Custom “Made in Canada” furniture, flat screen TV, comfortable bed with duvets
- Fridge, Private safe, Phone, Coffee maker, Complimentary coffee and tea, Kettle
- Microwave on request, Iron and ironing board, Hairdryer, DVD player on request
- View to the quaint village or Mt. Morrisey
- Complimentary Wireless internet
- Computer station ($)
- Complimentary Gym
- Massage service in house offered by Uli’s Mountain Retreat ($). Please call 1-250-319-8933 to book your appointment or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Additional amenities during the ski season (Dec-Mar):
- Hot Tub, Sauna, Steam Room, European style relax room
- Ski storage with waxing table, Mc Sporties Ski Rental
- Steakhouse Restaurant for breakfast and dinner (open Dec 7 – March 30)
- Steakhouse Bar (open Dec 7 – March 30)
Check rates and availability now or call us toll free at 1-877-754-7751 or 1-250-578-7878.
We would be more than happy to assist you with your vacation planning.
Nominated again for World Ski Awards the only global initiative to recognize, reward and celebrate excellence in ski tourism. Vote for us today
Wir sprechen Deutsch